Manchester University will provide each person with the following items:
- Twin-sized bed with mattress
- Blanket, sheets, pillow, towel, and face cloth
- Plastic cup
- Bar of hand soap
- Toilet paper
What to bring to TAF:
- Clothes and underwear for the week, preferably light colored clothing because of the summer heat
- Swimsuit for water fight and Juniors pool time
- Semi-formal wear for TAF Night (optional)
- Hangers for clothes that need hanging
- Comfortable footwear
- Sneakers for sports
- Sandals for water fight
- Dress shoes (optional)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and other dental hygiene products
- Shampoo, conditioner, face wash, etc.
- Hair dryer, hair brush, etc.
- Any necessary medication
- Water bottle labeled with the child’s name
Other optional items
- Cell Phones: Campers are welcomed to bring their cell phones but are not permitted to bring them during workshops and sessions. Campers may use their cell phones during free time. Parents may call or email the Program Directors if they need to reach their child in an emergency.
- Linens, pillows and blankets for your own comfort. Please note that the twin sheets should be extra long.
- Youth: Shower shoes, bathrobes, and a tote to carry your toiletries from your room to the communal bathroom
- Gatorade squirt packets or bottles
- Cameras, batteries, and carrying case
- Insect repellent
- Rain gear such as boots and umbrellas
What to leave at home
- Electronic devices such as iPads, laptops, and portable game systems
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and illegal drugs
- Illegal weapons, fireworks, or dangerous objects
- Anything your parents would not want you to bring
TAF is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items and encourages all attendees to leave valuables at home.