July 24-26, Aug. 1-2, Aug. 8
Welcome to TAF Online! Check out our full schedule of events in the calendar below. Click here to access the calendar in a new window. For tips on how to navigate the calendar, refer to our tips below.
Want to learn more about each program’s plans for TAF 2020? Check out our program overview pages for Sprouts (grades 1-3) and Juniors (grades 4-5); for Junior High (grades 6-8) ; for Youth (grades 9-12); and for Labs (open to all adults, parents, alumni, staff, etc.).
You can also download PDFs of each programs schedule here. Current program schedules are tentative:
- Sprouts and Juniors (updated July 8)
- Junior High (updated July 15)
- Youth (updated Aug 2)
- Labs (updated July 26)
Please note: TAF 2020 programming is based in the Central Time Zone, but the interactive calendar below will automatically adjust to your local time. You can check the calendar’s current time zone by referring to the bottom right corner.
How to navigate the TAF Online Calendar
- Use your own calendar app! To integrate our schedule into your own calendar app, click the settings button (in the upper right corner of the calendar below) and go to “Preferences”, then “iCalendar Feeds”. (See screenshot to the right.)
- View only your program’s events! Click the 👁 eye icon next to your program in the sidebar, under “Calendars”, to only display events for your specific program.
- Learn more about a session! You can find event details about a speaker session or workshop by clicking on the event block in the calendar.
- Adjust the calendar display! You can change the calendar view to your liking through the drop-down list in the upper right corner of the calendar. Select “3 Days” to view an entire weekend’s events, or select “Agenda” for a list-display.